Please carefully read our volunteer terms.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the activity described above (the “Activity”), I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS Brevard Prevention Coalition, its Board of Directors, and any partner, employee, servant, representative, associate, officer, agent, volunteer, successor and assigns of Brevard Prevention Coalition, (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, action, judgments, costs, expenses, court costs, attorney fees and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE, including but not limited to, SOLE, CONTRIBUTORY OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in the Activity, and to enter the above-named premises and engage in such Activity knowing that certain risk of harm are, or may be inherent in the various activities contemplated herein and that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE, including but not limited to, SOLE, CONTRIBUTORY OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, demands, liens, liabilities, judgments or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY OR CONTRIBUTED TO IN WHOLE OR PART by any action or failure to act, negligence, breach of contract, or other misconduct on the part of RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, personal representatives, executors and assigns, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
5. I expressly agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Florida, and if any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
BY CHECKING THE BELOW BOX LABELED “I agree to terms & conditions”, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
The resources on this website have been provided as a convenience to the public. However, we are not legally affiliated with these agencies and organizations nor involved with how they administer resources and services. This information is not an endorsement of any of the providers, and it is not an exhaustive list. Please contact the individual organizations for details on how they might be able to assist you. You may also wish to seek and utilize other available sources that are not listed on this website.