WHAT IS 2-1-1?
2-1-1 Brevard is your local online and phone helpline that offers crisis intervention and local service information 24 hours a day.
Trained specialists provide information and assistance in times of emotional, financial and community crisis, including direction to a wide range of services and resources available to you right here in Brevard. You will find help ranging from housing, food and employment to mental health, family and substance abuse.
HOW TO GET HELP THROUGH 2-1-1
DIAL 2-1-1 TO SPEAK WITH A HELPLINE SPECIALIST
TEXT YOUR ZIP CODE TO 898211
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- Family Services
- Disaster Services
- Housing, Shelter, and Utilities
- Food, Clothing, and Household Items
- Employment and Income Support
- Health and Dental
- Veterans Resources
- Legal, Criminal Justice, and Public Safety
- Arts and Volunteer Opportunities
- Environment and Recreation
- Consumer, Government, and Information Services
We are a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that exists to build a healthy, safe and substance abuse-free community in Brevard County. As a coalition we unite local organizations, businesses, agencies and individuals for the achievement of a common goal. Our efforts result in an improved quality of life in our community.